- Screw machine industry leader
- Complex, production machining for various industries
Automated Packaging Machine
- Ergonomic solution for packaging 8’-16’ boxes that weighed between 30 lbs. – 60 lbs.
- Operator would count out individual parts (20 – 100 pcs.), load boxes, and then lift boxes to wrap in tape
- Operator had to stand at machine entire time to count out individual pieces
- Over the length of an entire shift, the taping process became too physically demanding on operator
G90 Engineering Solutions
- Performed comprehensive engineering design review and FMEA to ensure feasibility as well as ability to meet client needs.
- Utilized Client’s existing hardware to save on costs.
- Programmed cobot, machined custom components and assembled machine.
- Banding system allows for ergonomic way to package the box while helping to reduce the monthly tape spend
- Load cells eliminate the need for operator to stand by machine over to count out each individual part and therefore allowing the operator to run two lines at one time